Skip to main content

Notifications

GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)
Unanswered

Installing the "Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" app in the environment

Posted on by 4
I am doing a smallish project where I'm migrating into the GCC from another non-GCC environment. I have it all done EXCEPT installing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" app in the environment. This was in their old environment and they were using it heavily.

1. I go to the app in appsource here: https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/dynamics-365/mscrm.fa50aa98-e8bb-4757-83ce-6d607959b985?tab=Overview
  2. I click on "Get it now"
  3. It redirects over to the Power Apps Admin Center but I get this message:

EDIT: I see now this is taking me to the commercial Admin Center, not the GCC Admin Center. How do I get around that?

This article says it's supported in the GCC: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/outlook-app/support-info-deployment

I've verified the environment is set up with Dynamics 365 apps enabled and it's obviously using Dataverse (and even set up another test environment to try it on as well) but can't seem to figure out why this app wont' let me install it.

I did try another tenant (non-GCC) and it comes up fine there so leaning towards it something with GCC?

Any advice is appreciated.
Categories:
  • FLMike Profile Picture
    FLMike 26,301 on at
    Installing the "Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" app in the environment
    HI,

Open your home page of Power Apps
    Click the Dropdown of the environments
    Click on the .. for the one you want to admin
    Click go to Admin Center to go to the GCC One

If this doesn't work, I would have to look and verify that its configured properly (the environment) and also that you are logged in as an Admin etc etc

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard