Topic
Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Dataverse Search in DoD or GCC High

Last replied Posted on by ivan_apps 2,189

I was tracking Dataverse Search as a feature missing in DoD from the Feature Parity Doc. Looking at the doc now, I don’t see it there anymore and I ...

Replies
Answered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) SharePoint List with Power app Form

Last replied Posted on by MtryDoc 55

I have a sharepoint list with powerapp form.When I click on new everything works as it should.  I go back to the list and see my data there.  when I click on a record the form opens but is blank.I have tried differnet alt to the SharePoi...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Installing the "Microsoft Dynamics 365 App for Outlook" app in the environment

Last replied Posted on by MP-18092352-0 4

I am doing a smallish project where I'm migrating into the GCC from another non-GCC environment. I have it all done EXCEPT installing the Microsoft ...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Vote for Features in GCC High Power Platform

Last replied Posted on by FocusRach 63

Hello, Is there a place where GCC high / DOD end users can vote for features to be prioritized in GCC high / DOD tenants? Some features we greatly miss from commercial are: - Approvals in Teams- Dynamic Emails for Approvals in Outlook (w...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Embed Canvas app in Teams

Last replied Posted on by TPLEWIS 37

Curious if anyone knows the reasoning behind this functionality being unavailable in the GCC environments? Being able to embed an app in Teams, and have its own icon on the left sidebar is an extremely nice feature to have available.  Ho...

Replies
Answered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Power Platform Updates Roadmap for GCC High and DoD Environments

Hello, Is there a specific place for the Power Platform Updates specific to GCC High and DoD Environments? I have found the release wave pages, but I don't see where they specify which US tenant would be updated (Comm, GCC high, DoD). Maybe I...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Managing Copilot in GCC - turn off by default

Posted on by Dianey 58

Our organization is still reviewing Copilot and has not approved its usage. We've been seeing Copilot functionality automatically turned on so we have to keep up on managing that. I recently noticed that Highlights was turned on in the Timeli...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) "Trouble Copying Data from Power App Dev Environment to Pre-prod: Need Help with Basic Form Metadata Transfer"

Last replied Posted on by bswank13 7

I'm facing challenges with migrating and copying data from the Power App Environment Dev to our Pre-prod environment. Specifically, I'm unable to copy the Basic Form Metadata from Power Pages Management. Does anyone have insights into what might b...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Missing Site Map

Last replied Posted on by bswank13 7

End user's can't see the Site Map. The navigation part on the left side of the app. The end user is unable to switch to different queues that are set up. All user's that are able to see the site map or not able to see the site map have the same pe...

Replies
Unanswered
GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM) Power Automate Approval Timeouts based on Business Days

Hi Federal Fam! I had a situation that required approvals to timeout based on business days (excluding weekends and company specific holidays). The approval connector does not allow for specification of day type (yet?), so I found a work...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard