Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility embed the co-pilot in the web resource dynamics 356

Last replied Posted on by CU16081320-0 0

Create a web resource that integrates Copilot into Power Apps. Do you have any suggestions on how I can achieve this? Alternatively, is it possible ...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Using Bot Framework Dialogs in WhatsApp

Posted on by MM-07081602-0 0

Hi There, I am currently in the process of adding an existing PVA to a WhatsApp channel for Omnichannel via Twilio. This is working as expected, how...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Send files back to users

Last replied Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 41

Hello Community, I have a query regarding Copilot and managing files. After much searching, I managed to let users upload files (using Custom Canvas...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Custom Copilot With SSO Deployed to multiple SharePoint Sites Possible?

Last replied Posted on by BriH 29

I have seen the documentation on deploying a custom copilot with a seamless SSO experience to a single SharePoint site; however, is this solution fe...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Enable multitenant authentication for Copilot bot

Last replied Posted on by Sohom Ghorai 41

Hello Community ,  I am stuck with a requirement where I need users from different client to login to Copilot but using Azure Active directory...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Extending my chatbot through Azure AI Bot Service

Last replied Posted on by MA-04061241-0 0

I have a Custom Copilot Bot. I wish to extend this bot through Azure AI Bot Service, so that i can get more control and add custom functionalities wh...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Please Read Forums & Blogs will be Read Only: May 30-June 4

Posted on by Heather_italent 215

We are very excited that Copilot Studio Forums and Blogs. Because of the launch of the new Copilot Studio Community, Forums and Blogs will be made as read-only from May 30-June 4 and will be available on the new platform on June 4t...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility The chatbot's Prompt node does not support continuous questioning

Posted on by GioBaby

I created a Prompt node in a certain topic of the chatbot and designed rules so that the content of the user's second question continues to access this node. However, through testing, I found that this Prompt cannot refer to previous answers to re...

Replies
Answered
Bot Extensibility Connect Copilot Studio with Azure Open AI when Azure service has Private Endpoint

Last replied Posted on by ryjan 30

Hi all, I am trying to connect my chatbots in Copilot Studio with Azure Open AI in our Azure subscription. Unfortunately all our Azure services have private endpoints. This is - I assume - why Azure Open AI cannot be deployed to my Power Platform ...

Replies
Unanswered
Bot Extensibility Loading chat history using webchat.js and direct line API

Posted on by JacDomney 4

I have a MVC application in which I am attempting to embed my chat bot into. My MVC application is used by internal staff. They will be using the web chat when a customer has asked to speak with a human after having an initial conversation wi...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics