Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse New buttons on all command bars hidden after changing the command bar for one table

Posted on by OP-04101155-0 0

In a sandbox (Dev) environment I have a solution with a model driven app and multiple custom tables in it.   I edited the command bar for the ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Action not appearing when creating Command

Posted on by Tango 1,123

Hi, When I create my 1st new command, for some reason the only option in the in the Action dropdown is Run JavaScript.   I want to run a for...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Refresh subgrid chart using JavaScript

Posted on by Nielf 306

Hi,    I have a subgrid on a form, which I want to refresh using JavaScript when a custom page is closed. When the subgrid is shown as a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Ribbon Workbench does not work on main grid for custom activity table

Posted on by GiniTesta 49

Hi Community,   I have a model driven app. My main view contains a list of records from a custom activity table. I need a custom button to ru...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Ribbon Workbench does not work on main grid for custom activity table

Posted on by ginevraPasinfo

Hi Community,   I have a model driven app. My main view contains a list of records from a custom activity table. I need a custom button to ru...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse ERROR: unable to load your form preview

Last replied Posted on by TO-10081513-0 0

I cannot access the Information Form - Error message: We were unable to load your form preview. Session Details: 65d0b620-5728-11ef-aae2-c17eff2e...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Show related item field in a form

Posted on by Tango 1,123

Hi,   I have a form where I show Price and Quantity calculations that relate to a certain invoice line item and would like to show some addit...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Opening a custom page and passing parameters via a URL

Last replied Posted on by CAH2035 193

In my scenario, I have a custom page that allows users to open and interact with a specific record as part of our workflow, which includes typing or ...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse Can't save, publish, "Save and continue", play

Last replied Posted on by notj 771

I created a new app and added a couple tables to it. I'm stuck in the sandbox editor though. When I click save or publish it flashes the grey bar "s...

Replies
Unanswered
Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Dataverse System User Timeline unable to include Email Activities

Posted on by TM-30092026-0 0

I've configured Power Automate Flows to generate and send Email Messages to a variety of personas - this includes System Users. Ideally, these Users ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics