Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Save JSON to SharePoint Document Library Columns

Posted on by TW-Waytek 25

Hello PP Community,   I've created a flow (can see from the link below) that takes an email with multiple file attachments and identifies the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Flow trigger problems

Last replied Posted on by Nettsales 74

I am struggling with what should be a simple filter on a Flow for when a row is added.  I want to only trigger the flow if a lookup field nsr_p...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Filtering Array based on condition from nested array

Last replied Posted on by KK-03100339-0 0

Hi    Need help with filtering this data based on data in nested array    Input    [ { "id": "17278254065...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Power Platform Request Limits ; simplifying my code

Last replied Posted on by Chapeau_Melon 40

Hello,   My flow is working correctly but I have the impression I could be simplified a lot as I'm getting a report saying I reach the 1000 r...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows open a specified Word document if I open an email with certain words in the subject line

Last replied Posted on by MD-02101517-0 0

New to Power Automate so bear with me -- If I open an email with the words "heads up" in the subject line, I'd like a document that is stored locall...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Automate email sending from excel file

Last replied Posted on by RL-03100847-0 0

Hello all   Hoping for some help for a power automate novice. Not sure what I want is even possible.   I have a daily file generated a...

Replies
Unanswered
Building Flows Creating a hyperlink to an Excel cell populated by MS Form data

Last replied Posted on by AP-03102033-0 0

Hi all, I'm trying to link an Excel row/cell in an Email that directs the user to the newest MS Form submission that corresponds with the Excel dat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Flow to populate a Word with Quick Parts: required properties error if more than 255 characters

Last replied Posted on by doublenico79 39

Hello,   I have a flow to populate a template word file from an excel file using quick part (don't have Word premium connector). Everything i...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows How to create a new item and add a user to a Person type column using SharePoint HTTP Request

Last replied Posted on by xocam 7

How can I create a new item in a SharePoint list and add an office365 user to a Person type column? The user won't always be a member of the site, so...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Flows Updating or adding a new row in Excel

Last replied Posted on by JG-04102324-0 0

I have a sharepoint list that employee are using. I would like to extract to an Excel in order to create stats/pivot tables. The problem with my flow...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics