Skip to main content

Notifications

Building model-driven apps with Microsoft Datav...
Unanswered

New buttons on all command bars hidden after changing the command bar for one table

Posted on by
In a sandbox (Dev) environment I have a solution with a model driven app and multiple custom tables in it.

I edited the command bar for the Main View for one of the tables to hide the two New buttons on the command bar (the entities are created by a flow).

The following day a colleague noticed that both the new buttons were hidden for all the entities. When editing the command bars, those two buttons were shown as hidden, but there are no command bar modifications showing in the solution for all the tables.

The only way I've found to sort the issue out in our dev environment is to enable the buttons on all the tables.

Alternatively, I could export the solution and create a new dev environment and import the solution there I guess.

Is there a default command bar area that may have got altered when I edited the new buttons?

Thanks
Categories:

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics