Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Building Power Apps Combobox - IsEmpty on Start

Last replied Posted on by MT-03100929-0 0

Hello,   I am not sure if following is standrd behavior or not. I am confused from it.   I have a combobox with items:   ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Issue: Power Apps Patch Function Not Saving Data from Collection

Last replied Posted on by SS-02100810-0 6

I have an app in Power Apps that registers contract information with suppliers and stores it in an Excel sheet. The app includes a screen wh...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features 'Focus out' of TriggerOutput in Text Input (Preview) contorl of PowerApps

Last replied Posted on by Felix1205 2

Authoring version 3.24092.17 of PowerApps   The "focus out" option in the trigger output of the Text Input (Preview) control in PowerApps is ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Power Apps Update property on a card with a combobox

Last replied Posted on by Frac 182

Hello,  i am trying to set up a cascading combo box selection so that the second combobox changes it's values based on the selection of the fi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Patch

Last replied Posted on by bB-27090143-0 0

Hi all   I am trying to update a sharepoint list   However the list is not updating after i patch - Where do i look to troubleshoot?&n...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dataverse Powerautomate

Last replied Posted on by Rvasanth_17 9

Hi, I am new in power automate, can anyone guide me to achieve my requirements. my requirement is to create a table Like this There are 7 different...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Power Apps Using Collect() in Named Formulae?

Last replied Posted on by ST-19081858-0 4

Hi, I have a named formula that is a collection but I would like to add a particular record to this named formula. For example, I am attempting to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Creating an Object in a Table Based on Data Selected in a Form

Last replied Posted on by RS-03101049-0 0

I want to create an object in a table on my PowerApps page using 3 Text Inputs that are connected to two different tables (Appareil and Activité). A...

Replies
Answered
Power Apps Pro Dev & ISV Credentials being used when accessing App

Last replied Posted on by M7r229 36

Hello, I built an app and it works fine for me, but when other use it, they get an error. That is due when they are accessing the app. I have a serv...

Replies
Suggested answer
Building Power Apps Populate a Text Field from a Certain Cell in a Table

Last replied Posted on by DL-03101632-0 0

Hello all, I am trying to solve the following situation. I have an excel sheet with a table attached to power apps. What I am trying to do, is b...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,065

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,407

Leaderboard