Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features 'Focus out' of TriggerOutput in Text Input (Preview) contorl of PowerApps

Last replied Posted on by Felix1205 2

Authoring version 3.24092.17 of PowerApps   The "focus out" option in the trigger output of the Text Input (Preview) control in PowerApps is ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Experimental Features PDF Viewer Not Sharp

Last replied Posted on by CU04101003-0 0

I have built a model-driven app that has an embedded Canvas app showing invoices by using the PDF Viewer. The actual PDF files are stored in Sharepo...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Modern Icon Propositions

Last replied Posted on by JeBy 22

Hello, Not sure if this belongs here as the Button with Icon control might not be experimental anymore, but the actual icon control seems to be also changing to Fluent UI icons soon (which is amazing). For the moment there is only a limi...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Patch Script to Sharepoint List

Last replied Posted on by MA-02101601-0 4

The below script will just not work: Patch(     'SIP PERFORMA LIST',     Defaults('SIP PERFORMA LIST'),   &nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Embedded hyperlinks do not work in file created by PDF function - Powerapp

Last replied Posted on by JF-26091156-0 0

I am using the PDF function to generate Pdf from a container in Powerapps. However, the hyperlink embedded in the container using the html control i...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Pdf viewer is not working properly

Last replied Posted on by CU30091256-0 2

Hi all, I'm working on a PowerApps application where I generate PDF files and store them in a SharePoint document library. I use a gallery to displ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Show Month wise records in column chart in canvas app

Last replied Posted on by Powerappsuser14 10

Hi  Team,      I have requirement to show the month and year on X-axis of column chart and created record count on Y-ax...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features automate reply to emails on a Friday, out of office.

Posted on by CU30091222-0 2

Hi, newbie here. I need to create an out of office for Fridays. I thought this'll be pretty straightforward but it seems I have to go through Power ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Experimental Features Attempting to use the PDF feature with a container or Form fails with "PDF Creation Failed"

Posted on by VP-03091426-0 3

I'm trying to use the beta feature to print a long form that expands vertically enough that it requires to scroll down. This beta feature works beau...

Replies
Suggested answer
Power Apps Experimental Features Change color of combo box item depending on condition

Last replied Posted on by BL-19081749-0 31

I have a combo box with time schedules in my canvas app. Let's call it TimeBox.   This time box shows availability of a room according to a s...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics