Topic
Replies
Answered
Power Apps - AI Builder AI Builder - Custom model - retraining

Last replied Posted on by itssujeeth 59

Is it possible to retrain a custom entity extraction model, using a modified dataset? I've prepared a model for entity extraction with custom entities. Identified some issues with the data and trying to retrain by editing the CDS entity(Table...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Rubén

Last replied Posted on by CU02101243-0 2

Buenos días.   Quisiera preguntar si Uds. o Microsoft han podido solucionar el límite de los documentos a procesar: "Requisitos y limitacione...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder The Best Methods for Combining Power BI and Power Apps to Report Data in Real Time

Last replied Posted on by Peter60 2

Hello Everyone,   Right now, I'm working on a project that requires me to instantly integrate Power BI reports for real-time data reporting in...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Custom AI prompt "Needs attention", clears the prompt and fails to save

Last replied Posted on by WebPortal 2,252

Hello,   This is what's happening when I try to create a new custom prompt:     It just doesn't save the prompt, and I see the...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Ai Builder how to train my model to extract value "456" from the continous text in "123/456/789"?

Last replied Posted on by domingsun1 8

Hi All,   Ai Builder how to train my model to extract value "456" from the continous text in "123/456/789"?   Currently when I try to ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Using .Predict to reset a label

Last replied Posted on by daniellemaree 2

Hiya,    I am experimenting with custom prompts in power platform,  for example a txt label and input using the custom prompt show ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder How to selectively migrate training data model datasets to new enviornment

Last replied Posted on by PE-23091101-0 4

How to selectively migrate training data model datasets to new environment to continue in new environment. There are 100+different PDF's , only conc...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Seems Custom AI Model Not Successfully Loaded in Power Apps

Posted on by CU19091744-0 2

I created document processing AI model and published it. When I add FormProcessor in my Power Apps canvas app and select the AI model, an error mes...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Predict Action - PageRange not working

Last replied Posted on by hugofernandes 0

Using the predict action, because of de dynamic ID of the model that I need in the flow, passing the pageRange property isn't working. If I put tha...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps - AI Builder Data does not get displayed in SharePoint List from Power Apps form

Posted on by CU13090740-0 2

I have a list with 13 comment fields, all created the same but there is one that does not receive data from PowerApps submission.   The fields...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard