Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Use unmananged environment as target in pipelines

Last replied Posted on by KR_Conport 0

Hi there, We are gaining experience with Deployment Pipelines. Microsoft Documentation says: "All target environments used in a pipeline must be enabled as Managed Environments."In fact I was able to use an unmanaged environment as targe...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Flows from DEV not connected to app in PROD

Posted on by JK-22050648-0 2

I'm new to the concept of publishing Power Apps through solutions and pipelines from DEV to PROD, but now I've made a test app for this, and ran int...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering App in Power Platform admin view but not in make.powerapps

Last replied Posted on by HV-10091544-0 14

Hi Weird one.. I'm trying to locate an app which i can find in the Power PLatform Admin View app, but when I physically try to find it in the envi...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Viewing and administering Apps as Power Apps Admin / Global Admin - Getting request for access

Posted on by RandomDept 587

Greetings all,   In the Power Apps Admin Center, you can select a Environment, choose Resources and select Power Apps to get a list of all the...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Trying to share an app, get HTTP error 400 on the sharing dialog

Last replied Posted on by AnttiKurenniemi 54

We have a model driven app that is being developed, and published from a development environment to a testing environment using Power Platform Pipel...

Replies
Answered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Request Access showing for new apps created

Last replied Posted on by CU02101029-0 6

Hi, I have a couple of PowerApps working in the organisation which is accessible for all the users within the organisation. But new apps created, w...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Enable the Microsoft Power Platform integration

Posted on by AstridMalanka 2

Good morning,I am trying to add the power platform to my production dynamics 365 finance and operations environments. On Saturday (more than 35 hours ago), I add it to the LCS page on my production environment.Production is back up but I still hav...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Using power pages can we access power apps without Microsoft license

Last replied Posted on by TK-30091038-0 6

I have developed an application in power apps, my question is there a work around so that an external user can access the application without ...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Remove stale System Administrator role

Posted on by jpreston4 159

Hi I'm trying to follow this but cannot get it to work Has anyone got a powershell script they can share ?   https://learn.microsoft.com/en...

Replies
Answered
Power Apps Governance and Administering Getting a list of Teams used for Access for an specific environment

Last replied Posted on by RandomDept 587

Does anyone know if there is a way to get a list of teams used for Access for a specific environment (and list the members)?   Thank you RD ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

September 2024 Newsletter…

September 2024 Community Newsletter…

Community Update Sept 16…

Power Platform Community Update…

Welcome to the new Power Platform Community!…

We are excited to announce our new Copilot Cookbook Gallery in the Community…

Leaderboard

WarrenBelz Profile Picture

WarrenBelz 141,122

RandyHayes Profile Picture

RandyHayes 76,308

Pstork1 Profile Picture

Pstork1 63,414

Leaderboard

Featured topics